Thursday 17 March 2011

Shoot Inspiration

I have never been a huge fan of high end, pristene fashion editorials. Much more a lover of the gritty images found in the likes of Vice and Tourist magazine. I want The Style Observer to follow in the tracks of such magazines as I have always admired the styling and imagery found in them. I usually work alongside a photographer from my hometown in South Wales as we went to college together and with his success as a photographer we have always collaborated really well. It's easy to talk to him and he understands the outcome of the images that I desire. For The Style Observer I wanted to branch out a little bit and work with photographers who produce images that I feel are more to my personal likening. After days and days of searching through Model Mayhem I came across Francesca Jane, who like me is from Newport. She originates from London but is studying photography at Newport University. After seeing her online portfolio I became a huge fan. 






No comments:

Post a Comment