Friday 18 March 2011

Faux Real Wardrobe Ideas

After wondering how I would approach the Faux Real trend with a unique idea I thought about making clothing from photographic PVC tablecloths. In the past I had seen many different designs including an underwater scene as well as cakes, flowers and sweets. Ideally I would like to make a selection of A-line skirts in the underwater print and the flower print. I feel that this idea is well suited to the trend as it plays on what real and whats not. Clearly the images are originally real, but the quality of the print will hopefully have the impact to play with people's ideas. I'd also like to work with a clear Pvc that is layered over different textures. My aim when shot in the studio is that the clothing will reflect the light in a really interesting way and create 3D like garment.

No comments:

Post a Comment