Friday 18 March 2011

Emily Karlsson Interview Answers

Hi there!

No problem at all. Sure you can use my photos. I wouldn't mind.. Just take the ones you find inspiring or think would fit for the interview :) I actually think it would be better if you choose the photos!

Please, tell me if there is any question I took wrong or something, haha.

This was a fun interview btw! Thanks for doing it. Would be lovely if you could tell me when it's up!

Here's the answers anyway:

1. I love to look through magazines. Dansk, Zoo magazine an Love are good examples! I'm also very fascinated about the 65-70s fashion and the early 90s.

2. I wouldn't say that I have a favorite store really. But I love vintage and second hand and I think Beyond Retro, Emmaus, Lisa Larsson etc. is nice if your looking for fine vintage clothing. Otherwise I think Weekday can have some lovely things. Topshop unique ss11 is btw fantastique!

3. I've been checking out a pair of red shorts from Topshop unique. They haven't arrived to the store yet thought, but I'm keeping my eyes open! I'm also dreaming of the fantastic shades from Fendi's ss11 and a pair from Cacharel. Maybe some jewelry's from Proenza Shouler..

4. I think the fashion was lovely 2010 and a lot of it seems to come back in 2011. Like the creepers, colored hair, round sunglasses etc. I feel like it's pretty worn out. But I still like it though.

5. As is said before, I love the 70s and 90s. I don't really follow trends if there isn't something I really like. Otherwise I just put on whatever I think looks good and try to match that as good as possible, haha.

6. I think most of my inspiration comes from magazines, music, films etc.

7. Wow, I have no idea really. But I will probably wear the clothes I'm wearing now, haha. When I buy clothes I try to buy as "timeless" pieces as possible. It's always so boring to have clothes from last year that you'll never use again.. so I'm trying to avoid that by thinking forward and not buy things that I only fancy for the moment.

Love,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment