Thursday 17 March 2011

Bulk

I've been thinking about whats going to fill the pages of the newspaper besides the content that I already have. I had already decided to add another blogger interview but have recently had second thoughts about this as I don't want the whole thing to be just editorials and internet based content. Especially as it would feel like alot of second hand information. After speaking to Andrew my tutor in a tutorial last week he thought it would be appropriate to feature alot of still life photography suited to each specific trend. I quite like the idea, but I'm struggling to find inspiration on how to photograph the items. I don't want it to look like the images found in the back page of Look or of similar magazines. It needs to be striking and with a difference.

I have also thought about including news style articles to keep inline with the newspaper theme. Something that could round up the trend, reviews of art and film appropriate to the trend to add extra inspiration. For example talking about Barbarella to add to the Primal Futurism theme.


Another feature I've thought about is streetstyle which would cover a double page spread, more than likely on the back two pages. But I fret that this may add too much work before the deadline. The panic of aiming to get the perfect images maybe something that could take weeks, even months to get right.

No comments:

Post a Comment